Monday, December 17, 2007

About this blog

I welcome comments - be it buse (?) or abuse. But I usually do not respond to comments - nothing personal; if at all I need to respond, it might come out as a separate post. Meanwhile thanks to all the folk who took time to read and found it worthwhile to respond.

From the comments received so far it seems that this URL was earlier used by some other blogger. It was not my intention to usurp the URL - the URL was available and I took it. This brings me to the choice of the url - 'the-visitor' is my conscience or sub-conscious that visits the 'real-world-me' now and then to remind 'real-world-me' of its inconsistencies with the 'inner-me' and tries to even out the inconsistencies to make life more livable for 'real-world-me'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definitely liked the last line! :) Good one.